Tuesday, November 4, 2008

How I Cured My Palms From Sweating Without ETS and Botox Injections

Through all the years I've spent searching for a cure to stop my palms from sweating I've usually always come to the same conclusion. I thought I'll either need to do ETS surgery or have Botox injected in my palms.

See, almost every doctor out there will tell you that the only real cures currently available are botox injections and ETS surgery. Don't worry, if you don't know what these are I'll try to explain it in simple terms.

By injecting Botox in your palms it somehow blocks your sweat glands and your palms stop sweating for three to six months. Downsides are that it loses it's effect in time, you have to do it every six months, it's extremely painful and you need to pay thousands of dollars for it.

ETS on the other hand is not as painful as Botox but it's way riskier and usually leaves people with horrible side effects like compensatory sweating. This makes a lot of peoples lives even worse then before. ETS is also really expensive if it's not covered with your insurance policy.

So after realizing that these cures which will allegedly stop my palms from sweating aren't safe and cost a lot of money I've decided to find something that's completely different.

This is when I've stumbled on iontophoresis machines and I've decided that I just want to test one out. After creating my own device I've started using it and at the start it seemed as if it won't work but after just 5 days my palms completely stopped sweating. Not only did it cure my palms from sweating but it was also really cheap!

And now I want to show you how to build your own iontophoresis machine. I have created a step by step manual that guides you and helps you stop your palms from sweating in just 5 days. Click here now: stop your palms from sweating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home